Have me hand paint you a CUSTOM, one-of-a-kind original painting of you or a loved one that has or is currently serving in the military. It can be a traditional portrait of him or her in their dress uniform, or in "the field" on duty. It can be one or up to a few people (within the specified options).
Its as simple as pay me in full and email your photos to me to paint from. It can be from 1 photo that is perfect as is or a combination of a few photos, adding elements to merge into one idealized scene. Completing the painting typically takes 1-7 days to complete plus shipping times to you. I will share a photo of the finished painting over email to ensure you approve the painting before shipment.
Please keep in mind that the larger sizes allow for more people, detail and ambiance. Since I am hand painting your masterpiece, with my given style I can only do so much with each canvas. So, think smaller is less, bigger is more! Thank you for your understanding.
- Professional grade acrylics painted on stretched canvas (approx. 7/8 inch thickness).
- White borders.
- The painting will come UNFRAMED and NOT READY TO HANG. I have an ADD ON ITEM in my store to select and add to your cart separately if you want me to make a frame for your painting, which will have hanging wire. If you do not want to purchase the frame, let me know in the custom field if you'd like me to add just hanging wire to the backside of the stretcher bars, otherwise your painting will not be ready to hang. Please keep this in mind.
Once you pay in full, please email me the photo (or photos) that you want to me to paint from. Dependent upon my schedule and other commissions I will within a few days have a composition all painted out. Once I officially start painting the portrait I can usually have it accomplished within 1-7 business days PLUS shipping times. I am in Sarasota, FL, so however long it takes to get to you! I will ship via a ground service... the most economical available to save as much money as possible (I hope you understand since I will be paying for the shipping costs). Before I pack & ship it, I will take a photo of the painting and message you to ensure you are satisfied with the painting.
- I paint in an impressionistic, realistic style... meaning, it looks realistic, but when you get up close it will show the brush strokes, as well as areas will be "simplified" and exhibit basic shapes.
- The face and hand will be the most "resolved" and polished looking, but will still exhibit brush work.
- The portrait can contain a weapon or an item, but please keep the extras to a minimum (otherwise, more time, more work, more money...).
- The photos will always vary from in person viewing, especially the lighting, and the painting always looks better in person! So, please keep this in mind.
Custom Military Portraiture
Please understand if you decide for any reason after you hire me to paint your personalized masterpiece, and I have done so, I will not be able to refund any payments out of respect of my time, talent and resources. I hope you can understand.
If you decide before I start painting that you need to cancel, then I will gladly refund you in full.
Please be sure to provide Jacob with an accurate shipping address at checkout.
Jacob is only offering this service to clients in the continental US. It is not cost effective for him at this time to ship paintings further. Thank you for your understanding.