Have me hand paint you a CUSTOM, one-of-a-kind original painting of your primary or home-away-from-home!
Its as simple as pay me in full and email your photos to me to paint from. It can be from 1 photo that is perfect as is or a combination of a few photos, adding elements to merge into one idealized scene. Completing the painting typically takes 1-7 days to complete plus shipping times to you. I will share a photo of the finished painting over email to ensure you approve the painting before shipment.
I CAN ALSO PAINT PEOPLE & PETS into the scene! Into the larger compositions! They will be smaller and simplified, with less detail, but recognizable. So, they won't be nearly as detailed than my standard portrait offerings. Please keep this in mind.
- Professional grade acrylics painted on stretched canvas (approx. 7/8 inch thickness).
- White borders.
- The painting will come UNFRAMED and NOT READY TO HANG. I have an ADD ON ITEM in my store to select and add to your cart separately if you want me to make a frame for your painting, which will have hanging wire. If you do not want to purchase the frame, let me know in the custom field if you'd like me to add just hanging wire to the backside of the stretcher bars, otherwise your painting will not be ready to hang. Please keep this in mind.
Once you pay in full, please email me the photo (or photos) that you want to me to paint from. Dependent upon my schedule and other commissions I will within a few days have a composition all painted out. Once I officially start painting the portrait I can usually have it accomplished within 1-7 business days PLUS shipping times. I am in Sarasota, FL, so however long it takes to get to you! I will ship via a ground service... the most economical available to save as much money as possible (I hope you understand since I will be paying for the shipping costs). Before I pack & ship it, I will take a photo of the painting and message you to ensure you are satisfied with the painting.
- I paint in an impressionistic, realistic style... meaning, it looks realistic, but when you get up close it will show the brush strokes, as well as areas will be "simplified" and exhibit basic shapes.
- Certain parts of the painting will look more "resolved" than others, but will still exhibit brush work.
- For the larger painting options, I can paint people or pets in the painting as well! Just let me know. But, they will be "a part" of the composition and will be much smaller than other aspects of the painting. So, they will be less detailed and more "impressionistic". Thank you for your future understanding.
- The photos will always vary from in person viewing, especially the lighting, and the painting always looks better in person! So, please keep this in mind.
Custom Home Portrait
Please understand if you decide for any reason after you hire me to paint your personalized masterpiece, and I have done so, I will not be able to refund any payments out of respect of my time, talent and resources. I hope you can understand.
If you decide before I start painting that you need to cancel, then I will gladly refund you in full.
Please be sure to provide Jacob with an accurate shipping address at checkout.
Jacob is only offering this service to clients in the continental US. It is not cost effective for him at this time to ship paintings further. Thank you for your understanding.